Designer: Alex Randolph
Playing time: 20 Min
First Released: 1998
German Edition: With German & English rules in the box
Seven tokens of seven different colors and one ring are placed randomly on eight spaces of a seven-by-seven grid. Each player has seven disks that correspond to each of the seven tokens.
At the start of a round, each player secretly selects one of the seven tokens. (The disks are used to do this.)
You may do the following on your turn:
- Move any of the tokens Chinese Checkers-style towards the ring
- Guess which token your opponent has chosen
You win the round by:
- Moving the token you have chosen into the ring
- Correctly guessing which token your opponent has chosen
- Choosing the same token as your opponent, and having your opponent move that token into the ring
Best out of seven rounds wins the game.