- Designers: Frank Crittin, Grégoire Largey
- Players: 2
- Playing time: 45 Min
- Age: 10+
- First Released: 2012
Helvetia was created not only from diplomatic relations, but also out of war. There is no longer bloodshed amongst the people of Helvetia, though, as they now prefer to express their rivalry another way. They do it by way of a new sport: the Helvetia Cup.
Helvetia Cup is a game of simulation football that blends tactical skill, strategy and luck and is set in a fantasy world, with each player acting as a coach in epic games and titanic championships. HELVETIA Cuphas both a family version and a geek version.
Short rules description
- In Helvetia Cup two fantasy teams compete against each other
- You play the coach of a soccer team composed of 9 players. For each game you choose 1 goalkeeper, 4 players and 2 substitutes.
- Each player is defined by its abilities, as for example dribble, shoot, tackling, pressure, clearance
Each turn you can move all your players. One hexagon movement is free, if you want to move more you need to spend boost. If a player has no more boost then all its abilities are divided by two.
- After the movement, if the defender has a player in the same hex as the ball, he could try some actions; For example, to steal the ball or tackle. If the offense still has the ball, he can try to shoot or pass.