Sorry, this item is out of stock
- Designer: Steve Evans
- Players: 2-4
- Playing time: 45-90 Min
- Age: 12+
- First Released: 2017
Players take the part of bogans, attempting to buy and then develop their acquisitions. Income is gained by other players visiting their properties and money is spent when they visit properties belonging to other players.
On their turn, the active player roll the dice and move its Beer token. When you land on a space with something to sell you can buy it with cash. Give the money to the Bogan Boss and leave one of your beer bottle cap marker tokens on the space to mark that it now belongs to you.
Each time another player lands on your space they will need to give you cash to lend the space. Liekwise, if you land on something another player own, you will have to give them cash.
There is two ways to win:
- Quick Game: As soon as someone loses all of their cash the game is over. Everyone else adds up how much they have in cash and stuff (space own on the board) and the player with the most is the winner.
- Long Game: Keep playing until all players but one have lost their cash. The remaining player is the winner.
Release your inner bogan!
Reckon youse got what it takes to sweet talk you way to some extra Centrelink payments? Can you outrun the cops in thongs? Will you pay your child support or take off to Kuta with ya mates? Well, find out in the game that’ll let you and your friends be the bogans you all wanted to be.
- Packed with Aussie Kulture.
- It’s more ocker than you
- Straya designed and developed mate.
- It’s about beer, BBQs and bludgers.
- “A dead set cracker of a game”
- Play in your trackie daks!
- It’s unaustralian not to buy it.
- For the price of a couple of lamingtons
- Are thongs your primary footwear? Then have we got the game for youse.